Full Mouth Restoration Treatment
Full Mouth Restoration Treatment Explained
The Full Mouth Restoration treatment is an excellent solution for full-arch restorations performed with minimal invasive procedures. This innovative procedure involves a full-arch restoration (either upper jaw or lower jaw) entirely supported by four (or more) dental implants. In the majority of cases, a fixed temporary prosthesis can be placed right after the implant surgery, until the permanent solution can be fixed.
This allows you to have full functionality of your dentures in the interim. Surgery procedures are kept to a minimum as the Full Mouth Restoration treatment avoids bone grafting by making use of existing bone.
Having missing teeth can be highly uncomfortable, and there is nothing worse than dentures falling out while talking or eating. Make use of this long-term solution on the North Shore by having the Full Mouth Restoration treatment done at My Dentist St Leonards. Missing a single-tooth or multiple-teeth?
Stage 1 of the Full Mouth Restoration treatment includes:
- Complete oral examination
- Evaluation of your medical history
- 2D and 3D Digital radiology imaging and reporting
- Clinical analysis
- Breakdown of Full Mouth Restoration solution
- Preparation of Treatment Plan
- Digital Planning of implant placement surgery
- Manufacture of implant surgical guide
- Implant placement surgery procedure
- Dental Hygiene Program
- Post-surgery follow-up sessions
Cost of Full Mouth Restoration Stage 1: $14,750 per arch